If you do not own cryptocurrency yet and would like to know how to get started, please see our guide HERE
Setting up our trading signals with Zignaly will automate your trading process. Every time we buy, you will buy and every time we sell, you will sell. This removes the stress generated by highly volatile markets like cryptocurrency.
This tutorial is made to follow us on the Revenue Sharing model of Zignaly.
The Revenue Sharing model is the easiest way to copy traders on Zignaly and probably across any other platform. It is also a good option for the copier as there are no monthly fees, only success fees.
Our success fees are only 15% and are only applied once your equity reaches a new all-time high. No profit = No Fees!
I recently published a complete Step-by-step guide that shows how to send crypto from Binance to your Zignaly futures wallet. Make sure to check it out as it has more detail than this one.
Creating a Zignaly Futures wallet
All our trades are done on the Futures market (Perpetual Contracts). So to be able to copy our trades, you will need to create a Zignaly Futures wallet. This is very easy and will only take you a few minutes.
Here are the steps to create your Zignaly Futures wallet:
- Go to Zignaly.com
- Register an account
- In the top right corner, click on “My Exchange Account”
- At the bottom of that page, click on “Create an exchange account”
- Select “FUTURES” for the Type and enter a name for your wallet. Then click the “SAVE” button
Good, you now have a Zignaly Futures wallet! Now, in order to start copying trades, you will need to add funds to your account.
Add fund to your Zignaly wallet
If you do have any USDT ready to be transferred and would like to learn more about buying crypto and transferring it, refer to How to buy crypto to start trading.
If you have USDT ready to be transferred, follow these steps to deposit to your Zignaly Futures wallet:
- Go back to the “My Exchange Account” menu and find your newly created Futures wallet. Click on “DEPOSIT”
- Select “USDT” as the “Coin to deposit” and copy the address of the wallet
- Go to your USDT wallet or Exchange (outside of Zignaly) and transfer the amount that you would like to trade to the address you just copied (Zignaly Wallet)
Copy our trades on Zignaly
Ok, so now you have a Zignaly Futures wallet and there is funds in it. The last step is to start following our signals.
We currently offer 3 signals:
Please visit both and read their description in order to choose the one that best suit you, or even both. It’s up to you!
Once you are on those description page, you can do those steps to start copying our signals:
- Click on the “Copy this trader” button at the top
- Enter the amount you would like to invest
- We strongly suggest using “reinvest” mode in order to compound your gains
- Type the verification word
- Click on “Transfer Funds”
That’s it, any new trade that comes in will be automatically copied for you! You will not need to close them or manage anything. Simply check your funds grow and enjoy the ride!
You will see our trades in your dashboard (if the trade is still open) or in your logs “Closed” if they are close.
If you have any problem adding our services to your Zignaly account or want to make sure you are doing things correctly, you can contact us on the Trend Surfers discord channel and it will be a pleasure to help you!